PaperSave wants to make your experience easy and fast when you need help. For customers on an active maintenance plan, see the options below to get the help you need. If you want to talk to someone directly, don’t hesitate to contact Nadim Jamid, your Customer Success Manager.
Customer Success Manager
Log in to access the Customer Portal
Working with Our Support Team
When it comes to our support team, we got you covered! As a PaperSave customer, you have access to a stellar group of support engineers focused on your total satisfaction.
We can be reached in many ways! The Support Center can be contacted by:
• Creating a case via the Customer Portal (see login above). This is the recommended method as it allows for selection of case priority, attachment of documents/screenshots, automatic search of the Knowledgebase for quick solutions, and up-to-date information regarding case status.
• Sending an email to email@example.com.
• Calling 305-377-9210. If there is no answer, please leave a voicemail message which will be returned as soon as possible.
Creating a case on the Customer Portal (see login above) is the recommended method of contacting the Support Center as it allows for selection of priority, attachment of documents/screenshots, automatic search of the Knowledgebase for quick solutions, and up-to-date information regarding case status. Contact Support via email or phone (305-377-9210) for any issues with access to the Customer Portal.
In order for our Support engineers to best respond to any issue, please review, and select, the appropriate priority when creating a case:
You have an issue affecting all users, and/or has a severe business impact.
You have an issue that affects many users and has a significant impact on work, or some users are unable to work.
You have an issue that affects more than one user significantly, or one user is unable to work.
You have an issue that affects one or more users, but they are still able to work.
You have a general request for information, training, system redesign, or a future feature request.
Please review the Customer Portal User Guide for full details on creating a case as well as utilizing the many other features available on the Customer Portal!
Our Support Center wants to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible. After a case is created:
1. You will receive an email confirmation when your case is opened that includes your case number.
2. When a case is received a Technical Router will review it, and reach out to you if there are any details missing, or clarification is needed.
3. The case will then be assigned to a Support Engineer. Your Support Engineer will reach out to you via phone and/or email as quickly as possible. Please make sure your contact information is accurate in the MyInfo section on the Customer Portal to ensure we are able to reach you.
4. In the event we have requested information from you, we will notify you that your case has pending information. This information can be accessed through the Notes section of the Case on the Customer Portal. You may add Notes and/or Documents as desired to the case to provide the requested information.
5. If there is no response after follow-up attempts, then the case will be closed pending response. A case may be reopened at any time once you become available.
Please note: if a case is created with the priority set to High or Critical and you are unresponsive to email/voicemail, then after the expected completion time (generally 2 hours) the case will automatically be downgraded to the next lower priority.
The PaperSave Support Center is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm (US Eastern time).
Weekend on-call support is available for PaperSaveCloud clients by creating a case on the Customer Portal (see login above) or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our U.S. offices are closed on the following holidays:
• New Year’s Day, January 1*
• Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
• Independence Day, July 4*
• Labor Day (first Monday in September)
• Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday in November)
• Christmas Eve, December 24*
• Christmas Day, December 25*
• New Year’s Eve, December 31*
* If the holiday lands on a Saturday, we are closed the preceding Friday; if it falls on a Sunday, we are closed the following Monday.
After contacting Support, you will receive a brief survey from Nadim Jamid, your Customer Success Manager, to gain valuable feedback on how we can serve you better. Please let us know how we are doing – we want to exceed your expectations and this is your chance to voice your opinion!
Have you created a case lately and you didn’t receive a support survey? Please make sure the email address email@example.com is in your safe sender list.