PaperSave is seeking to add a Sales Associate (SA) to assist the senior members and leadership of the sales team. The mission of the Sales Associate is to understand prospects’ needs and qualify them for the PaperSave solution.
Sales Associate job duties:
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends.
- Develops sales opportunities by following up with leads being driven by the marketing team through the website, events and conferences.
- Utilizes CRM to document conversations, needs, completed questionnaires and schedule future activities for follow up.
- Schedules calls and presentations for senior member and collaborates on proposal development.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards, recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying product functionality and participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for completing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes, highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to converse across multiple industries.
- Ability to listen to clients’ needs and translate into product or service offerings.
- The desire to grow into an Account Executive with territory and quota.
Candidate success criteria:
- Meeting and/or exceeding goals.
- Managing forecasts, pipelines and predictability for revenue achievement.
- Managing the prospecting stages of sales life cycle.
- Ensuring and enabling the highest levels of professionalism.
- Working in a team selling environment, driving and leveraging the talents of team members across multiple functions.
- Timely and positive resolution of escalated sales and support-related issues.