WhiteOwl’s PaperSave Product Manager assists the VP of Product Development to help drive the innovation, development and support of the PaperSave Suite of software products. The PaperSave Product Manager bridges the technical and business worlds, acting as the voice of the customer and is responsible for guiding PaperSave products throughout the product lifecycle, including positioning, product definition, design, user interaction, packaging, go-to-market activities, support, and end-of-life.
Located in sunny Coral Gables, Florida, PaperSave’s offices are 20 minutes away from downtown Miami. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment, a competitive benefits package, and the ability to work in a high tech, innovative and entrepreneurial company.
- Own and manage the entire product life cycle of all PaperSave products from the strategic planning to end-of-life
- Establish a multi-year product roadmap across multiple product releases
- Maintain prioritized product requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and working with current customers, prospects and stakeholders
- Participate in the formal product development processes by working closely with the PaperSave Professional Services Team, PaperSave Sales Team, and the PaperSave Product Development team to provide oversight on success metrics including product scope, product quality, and time to market
- Develop, maintain, and manage a team of business analysts, technical writers, and other positions supporting the product management process
- Develop product management documentation, including, product concept proposals, business cases, formal product requirement specifications for each release, launch plans, product collateral, sales training material and product marketing collateral
- Work closely with PaperSave’s marketing team to optimize marketing of products through all marketing channels and provide guidance on all product collateral
- Perform and maintain competitive analyses that include competitive product positioning in the market place, competitor analyses including trends and pricing, sources of differentiation, overall technology trends, and product packaging and related pricing strategies
- Develop detailed requirements and use cases that capture the core of user experiences and clearly communicate them to other teams in the company
- Monitor product performance and customer satisfaction
- Interface with current and potential customers to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of Software product strategy & life cycle management that includes market analysis, user requirement gathering and definition, roadmap and release development, through to end of life
- Understanding of value propositions, product positioning, marketing communications
- Expertise in agile software development and supporting methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to present in a public speaking setting, facilitation training and executive meetings
- Ability to manage projects and time – planning, organizing, prioritizing, implementation, adaptable scheduling and flexibility and the handling of multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into product requirements
- Proven facilitation skills and experience driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to think critically from multiple angles and consider conflicting issues and make recommendations and decisions without perfect information
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work well under pressure while managing multiple competing projects and priorities
- A quick study
- Demonstrated success in leading and influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to turn ambiguous and potentially conflicting requirements into clearly defined solutions
- Experience creating detailed functional specifications for use by both technical and non-technical readers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management
- Ability to coach and mentor junior team members
- Experience with Internet technologies and delivery models including cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS), On Premise installations
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software product management or development
- An understanding of object oriented design patterns
- An understanding of relational databases
- Experience managing a successful product launch
- Project Management Professional certification
- An understanding or experience with Workflow Management Solutions
- Experience working within the Document Management software space
PaperSave is a complete document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation solution. PaperSave’s unique integration provides one click access to documents within Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, SL, CRM, Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge ®, Financial Edge™ and Educational Edge™. PaperSave’s integration with these systems eliminates the need for custom programming, extra training or costly set-up time. PaperSave captures information from the integrated system and stores it as metadata with the supporting document giving you one click access to supporting documents from the integrated system’s user interfaces.
Since its inception in 1997, WhiteOwl has grown to service mid-sized organizations to Fortune 500 companies on a local and national level. WhiteOwl provides Business and Financial Management Solutions that include the Microsoft Dynamics solutions, Application Development, Networking and Communications, Business Process Automation, Computer Assurance and Imaging and Document Workflow.
WhiteOwl is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and prides itself on providing clients with a single source for fully integrated, reliable and cost-effective technology solutions that align IT with a company’s business goals and objectives.
The aim of WhiteOwl has always been to provide solid technology solutions, infrastructure, well planned information gathering, analysis, reporting systems and unparalleled customer service through a team of highly trained technology and business professionals. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, WhiteOwl is the technology affiliate of Morrison, Brown, Argiz and Farra (MBAF), a top 50 nationally recognized tax and accounting firm. WhiteOwl also developed PaperSave® – a document management, electronic workflow and transaction automation system.
To apply, please send your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.